As a company Medical Hire commit to:
- collecting data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
- Medical Hire has a legitimate interest to process personal data relating to art directors, props buyers, production teams, set designers, or similar, in the TV and film industry
- be open and honest on how we intend to use the data
- give appropriate privacy notices when collecting personal data
- use data in a lawful way
We collect information in a number of different ways…
- When you call or enquire online to ask for information or advice
- When you call or email us to request a quotation
- When we take details for an order
The information we collect includes name, job title, company name, email address and telephone number.
Medical Hire uses the information collected from you to…
- To respond to enquiries
- To process orders
- To fulfil any contractual obligations
Medical Hire also has a legitimate interest to provide with information about our products and services, as well as offering support and advice on which medical props and healthcare equipment are appropriate for your project.
You may withdraw consent at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button included on email updates or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0113 2628000.
The information we collect, whether public or private, will never be sold to a third party. We may on occasion pass your information onto third parties for the express purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations, and for delivering the purchased product or services to you. We will only use trusted third parties to assist us in conducting our business and who have privacy and confidentiality policies in place.
We may also release your information if required to do so by law or by an authorised governmental body.
You may request a copy of the personal information we have about you by contacting us using the contact details below. If at any time you wish to withdraw your consent to Medical Hire for using your data, please contact us as advised in ‘Consent’ above.
Data Storage and Security:
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Authorised staff are given a password to access the admin section of our database
- We ensure we dispose of computer equipment in the correct manner
- Staff have been made aware that it is a criminal offence if they try to access or disclose information without authority
- Our premises are protected with alarms.
We also have strategies in place for dealing with a breach, loss or equipment failure, this is made up of;
- A recovery plan for loss of records from our back up files stored at the Directors home address
- Assessment of risks associated with the breach
- Informing the appropriate people of the breach
- Review and respond and update security
Our Contact Details:
If you have any questions regarding privacy, you may contact us using the information below.
6 Buslingthorpe Green